I recently drove through Nevada – starting a little north of Reno down to Las Vagas, stopping at various places along the way. Here are some pictures from the trip.
- Burning Man “playa” and surroundings (This is where the Burning Man festival is held every year in summer)
- Hwy 50 – “the loneliest highway in America”
- Death valley superbloom (It rained after a long time in Death Valley this year, and rare blooms appeared as a result – a once in a decade type phenomenon)
- The solar power plant at Tonopah
- The famous “shoe tree” near Middlegate